Don’t wait for the mood When your mind is clogged with stress, as it would ideally be preparing heart out for Christmas and New Year celebrations; finding mood to lay with your partner may not come easy. It’s the most magical time of the year – time when you are expecting to catch up with everyone in the family. It’s thus important to catch up with your significant other too – if you are waiting for the mood to click, with stress, you may be waiting forever. Therefore, cease the moment as and when you get and spice up things in bed after a long day. Bottomline, don’t forget about your feelings and more importantly the joy of making love in all that tinsel and turkey. Few tips to ensure your sex life doesn’t suffer during holiday season
- Sex has been proven to be a great stress buster. You may find it funny, but body releases endorphins and oxytocin during sex. The release of these hormones allows the brain to feel intimate and relaxed – reducing anxiety and stress. So, if you want take a chill from all the celebration preparations, squeeze in an hour or so to be with your partner. Some cozy moments can carry you through the stress all day.
- Sex is not only about living through the night, sometimes even minutes of intimacy can have a wonderful effect. In the holiday season, when longie is not really a possibility, a quick hot, comfy sex routine can rejuvenate the mind.
- Sex is not always supposed to be random and spontaneous. Most people think sex is best when it’s spontaneous, but that’s not true. You can plan it well in advance and build up to the moment. This is the way you’ll be able to think something beyond the regular celebration chores, and you will be well prepared to relieve and the stress.
- Warm breath can be arousing. Using it in the right places can send your partner wild. According to experts, using the warmth from the breath in erogenous zones such as the neck, earlobes and between the legs can heighten skin sensitivity.
- Using a hot brewage is not always about spilling hot chocolate on the bodies. Before you go down on the guy, you can take a sip of hot tea and swallow it. This makes your mouth nice and warm and the heat can increase your guys blood flow.